HP printers are booming nowadays and hence it is the most searched item on search engines. There are various aspects that are being searched but the most popular is HP printer driver issues. Here we will discuss one of those i.e. HP Printer driver is unavailable on windows. This can be fixed in a very seamless manner, let’s move to the solution.
First Re-install the Printer Driver:
Re-installing the HP Printer drivers is an important way to fix that “HP Printer driver is unavailable on Windows”. Because this error may arise due to the corrupt, damaged, or partially installed drivers. So, here are the steps you need to follow:
- Press and hold Windows +R to open the run dialog box
- Enter devmgmt.msc and then Enter.
- Select the printer driver and then right-click on it to uninstall the drivers
- On the prompted screen, click “Uninstall”
- Open the official HP website to get drivers for your printer
- Download and install the drivers and check if the issue is resolved.
So, this was one of the many ways to solve the issue, but if you are not able to get rid of it on your own, you must contact the HP support team and get it resolved from the experts. HP’s official site offers you plenty of support options, just pick one and get real-time assistance.
Read this also: Top 10 3D Printers for Beginners and Professionals